My First Day at Global India Technologies

I have joined as SEO Trainee at Global India Technologies on 1st Feb 2019. I came into company at 10 o'clock. First of all I meet my senior sir name is Mihir. He teach me how to making blog then after he give me task of making my first blog. Then after I have start the my task giving by Mihir Sir.

Then I meet to HR mam of the GIT company. She introduce me to other employees of company. Then after I go for lunch at 1:30 p.m. After lunch I came into the company and I have start next other task. Obviously this is my first day of working in any company.

I did practical work for the first time of my life. I have enjoy this day. At end of the day I leave the company.

Thank you Global India Technologies for making me as member of the company.

Comments