Do You Love Traveling?

Yes, I like traveling because I like to visit different new places in the world which not seen by me.

love_traveling

In my school day's I always ready and excited for school tours or a trip. I belong from Gujarat, India. I remember that the first time I go for a school trip in 11th standard. First of all, I visited Rajasthan State in my school tour. Before my school trip, I have visited Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz (R.A.) at Ajmer city of Rajasthan with my family. 

On my 11th standard school trip, we have visited Jaisalmer city. First time I see the desert of my life. We stay a night in a tent at Desert. 

jaisalmer-desert
Desert of Jaisalmer City. 
Next day we are going to visit Jaisalmer city. In the city, we have seen Fort of Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer city also called by The Golden City of Rajasthan.

After visiting Jaisalmer city, We are going to visit the next city of Rajasthan is Pokhran. We have to visit the fort of  Pokhran.
pokharan_fort
Pokhran Fort
Then After we are going to The Blue City of Rajasthan, the name is Jodhpur. We are staying in a hotel in Jodhpur city. Then we are going to visit Bazar of Jodhpur city. In the city, we have done shopping. We see the clock tower in the main city, the name is Ghanta Ghar. Then we visit the Mehrangarh or Mehran Fort at Jodhpur city. We saw the museum in Mehran fort.

jodhpur_city
Jodhpur - The Blue City
Mehrangarh-Fort-Jodhpur
Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur
Then we back to home after visiting Jodhpur city at night. We reach at home the next day morning. We do a lot of enjoyment in our Rajasthan tour. Those are the memorial seconds of my life. 

Comments